Friday, February 15, 2013

Chandler Bing Lives On

Back in the day when Friends was on television and I wasn't watching it, I didn't have any feelings about Matthew Perry one way or the other.  It was just a few years ago that we started watching the show on DVD and started to understand the appeal of the whole ensemble cast and the way they interacted.  Even then, though, the attachment was to the characters.

It was nice to see Perry emerge from his problems and start acting again, and he did a good job in everything I saw him in, but I didn't know much about him personally (or care).

Then, my daughter made me watch his episode of Punk'd online.

She loves that show, but the reason she wanted me to watch this particular episode was that she'd just discovered that Matthew Perry basically WAS Chandler.  If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out.  Perry was nervous as hell but working hard to be a good guy and not give anyone up when Ashton's team convinced him that a friend had brought him along to buy a stolen car.


No comments:

Post a Comment